Drug Treatment Center West Palm Beach, FL
The West Palm Beach Treatment Center Can Help You Get Clean and Sober
How Does the 3-Step Admissions Process Work?
- Evaluations Conducted via Telephone
- Verification of Insurance Coverage
- Admission Begins Right Away
What Makes the Treatment Superior at West Palm Beach?
What Programs Will I Need Regardless of My Addiction?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Relapse Prevention
- Holistic Therapy
- Anger and Stress Management
- One on One Counseling
- Small-Group Counseling
- Aftercare Counseling
- Entry to our Alumni Program
Why We Are Committed to Helping Patients Achieve A Clean And Sober Life
In the last six years, the number of overdose deaths caused by drugs has doubled, and more so in recent months amid the Covid-19 pandemic and the continued rise of fentanyl. Overdose deaths had remained astonishingly high in the United States since April when the country’s death toll surpassed 100,000 for the first time. An estimated 104,288 people died of drug overdoses in the 12 months ending September 2021.” (>CDC)
My Loved One Is
How Do I Get Them
24/7 Confidential Helpline